[zeromq-dev] JZMQ stable/production ready build

Petr Postulka ppostulka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:30:44 CEST 2014

Hi Benjamin,

thank you for the recommendation of JeroMQ - we were using it so far and it
is definitely a very nice project I have to say. But for our upcoming
project we need the best performance we can get and probably a multicast
too. These are the reasons why we are "forced" to use JZMQ ...

Thank you and kind regards,

Petr