[zeromq-dev] API changes from 4.0 to 4.1

Peter Kleiweg pkleiweg at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 25 01:54:29 CEST 2014

Peter Kleiweg schreef op de 20e dag van de zomermaand van het jaar 2014:

> The Go version of test_security_curve fails. The first bounce
> should be succesful, all the others should fail with "resource
> temporarily unavailable". That is what happened with ZeroMQ
> 4.0.4.
>
> With 4.1.0 The first bounce fails too, with the same error.
>

> The code for both tests is here:
> https://github.com/pebbe/zmq4/blob/master/zmq4_test.go

I increased the Rcvtimeo on the server socket from 150
millisecond to 1 second. Now the test passes.

Why is a Rcvtimeo of 150 millisecond not enough in 4.1.0?
I would think it is plenty of time.

So in the C code, in testutil.hpp, I added the same time-outs in
the bounce function as are in the expect_bounce_fail function,
and now here too, test_security_curve fails.

--
Peter Kleiweg
http://pkleiweg.home.xs4all.nl/