[zeromq-dev] ØMQ over SCTP repository

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Jun 24 16:17:10 CEST 2014

Hi Michael,

This is rather nice, and I like the promise of a pluggable protocol
interface. What would it take to merge this back into libzmq master so
that we can provide users with a single library?

In terms of wrapping:

- test cases in tests/
- a zmq_sctp man page
- further support via articles & examples

A full fork of libzmq is unfortunate and probably not ideal,
especially as you've done work we can use for other transports.

-Pieter