[zeromq-dev] Clarification of libzmq license

jamesniu jamesniu at pset.suntec.net
Tue Jun 24 12:52:49 CEST 2014

Hi Mr. Hintjens

I've read the email of "[zeromq-dev] Clarification of libzmq license" which wrote on Aug 21, 2013 by you.
The following note has been added to COPYING.LESSER in the newest version of ZMQ except the old version (e.g. v3.2).
"Note: this exception relieves you of any obligations under sections 4 and 5 of this license, and section 6 of the GNU General Public License".

Can I use the v3.2.x in my commercial applications?
alternatively, can the clarification note be applied to v3.2.x?

Look forward to your reply.

2014-06-24
James N.