[zeromq-dev] ØMQ over SCTP repository

Michael Holmwood mholmwood at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 04:40:55 CEST 2014

Greetings All,

I have put our code for the addition of SCTP up onto a public repository.
Please feel free to have a look, any comments would be much appreciated.
Please note that it is not finished, there are still some print statements
(and commented out code) where I was tracking a problem in the code. This
should be removed by tomorrow. The design partially incorporates our idea
for a pluggable protocol interface. I have also added a function to the
zmq.h file that should probably be removed. Finally, the sctp_transport
class is far from complete - I am in the process of creating a stand-alone
library that creates separate socket descriptors for streams on an
association - the current SCTP library for Linux does not provide this.
Also there is no support for ØMQ over SCTP for Windows.

https://github.com/malloc-free/zmq_over_sctp

Repositories for the multi-streaming library, acceptance tests for ØMQ over
SCTP, and guide code modified to use SCTP will be up shortly.

Best Regards,

Michael Holmwood