[zeromq-dev] zbeacon and Mac OS

Carlos Agüero caguero at osrfoundation.org
Tue Jun 24 06:50:15 CEST 2014

hi Matt,

I've tested czmq 2.0.2 and it seems to work.

I also tried the next tagged version, 2.1.0, and I got this assertion:

"14-06-23 21:44:02 E: (UDP) error 'Can't assign requested address' on bind
Assertion failed: (false), function zsys_socket_error, file zsys.c, line 546.
Abort trap: 6"

Version 2.2.0 doesn't give any error messages but doesn't work with my
test program.

The API between 2.0.2 and 2.1.0 changed, having to pass an extra
argument with a zctx_t* .

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Carlos