[zeromq-dev] zbeacon and Mac OS

Carlos Agüero caguero at osrfoundation.org
Tue Jun 24 00:07:31 CEST 2014

hi,

I am building a multi platform library using zeromq. So far,
everything went well while running on Linux. However, on Mac OS I am
not able to make zbeacon work. Attached you can find a test example
that works on Linux but not on Mac.

The program, just creates a beacon, subscribes to everything and
publishes a beacon. After that, I am expecting to receive the beacon
when I do zstr_recv(...).

In Mac OS, I don't receive any data. I'm using Mac OS X 10.9.3
(Mavericks) and czmq v2.2.0.

Is zbeacon suppose to work on Mac OS?

Thanks,
Carlos