[zeromq-dev] How to view current SUBs and their filters from PUB side?

Michel Pelletier pelletier.michel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 04:25:00 CEST 2014

That would break the transport abstraction in 0mq, not all transports are
IP based.  If you're thinking of using IP addresses as a
whitelist/blacklist security mechanism, I would suggest looking at the
curve security stuff instead.  IP based security is easily defeated.

http://curvezmq.org/

If you're looking to just log connections, you can get that from the OS,
for example on Linux:

http://gr8idea.info/os/tutorials/security/iptables5.html

-Michel