[zeromq-dev] C# Usage

Matthew Darnall dnallicus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 23:29:26 CEST 2014

Chris,

I would recommend using the version 3 of clrzmq to get started.  The other
one uses a older version of libzmq and has a worse API, from what I
remember.  I think many of the examples online were only applicable to
version 3 if I remember right.

I haven't tried the F# binding.  I actually prefer F# to C#, so I would
definitely give it a try if you can.  The only reason we used C# versions
at my work was that I was only person with F# experience and I was worried
about introducing a dependency nobody else could support easily.  That
worry may have been overblown, but that is why we did it.

Matt