[zeromq-dev] C# Usage

Chris Hafey chafey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:59:47 CEST 2014

Hi Paulmichael,
  My comment about fszmq documentation lacking is based on the C#
perspective.  I see that "the guide" has great examples of using fszmq for
F#, but does not have any for C#.  All C# examples appear to be written for
clrzmq and I assumed they would not work for fszmq.  If that is not the
case (or fszmq has equivalent C# examples) please let me know!

  Right now I am learning using clrzmq 2.2 because I wasn't sure what to
use (hence this thread).  Once I get a bit more comfortable with ZeroMQ
I'll give fszmq a try and let you know if I need any help.  Thanks!

Chris