[zeromq-dev] about inproc mode of jeromq

Min miniway at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 23:47:23 CEST 2014

No, jeromq is not an in-memery reference passing queue like the disruptor.

If you’re building a message based application, zeromq would be perfect solution for you, and you could choose or mix your prefer languages.

But if you need a fast java only in-memory queue, the disruptor might be a better solution.

Thanks
Min