[zeromq-dev] zlog change in czmq

AJ Lewis AJ.Lewis at quantum.com
Mon Jun 9 17:12:52 CEST 2014

Hey all,

I just merged commit df16387 into czmq, but I'm not sure it's something
we want to keep in there.  It breaks backwards compatability the zlog
API by adding new required arguments to zlog_new().

Just wanted to open the discussion.

Regards,
--
AJ Lewis
Software Engineer

Work:    651 688-4346
email:   aj.lewis at quantum.com

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to have electronic communications, including email and attachments, sent across its networks filtered through anti virus and spam software programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.