[zeromq-dev] Problem with building czmq on windows

只和你 843259180 at qq.com
Thu Jun 5 04:53:45 CEST 2014

Hi !
   I am using Windows 7, Visual Studio 2008. I compiled zmq dynamically and
czmq statically, but unable to compile the czmq_selftest project.
I checked the additional library directory and added path to czmq.lib.
Here is the ERROR:Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _zauth_test referenced in
function _main!
If i could not solve this problem ,I can not keep learning zmq from examples posted on the website.Please help me !

Best regards!

John