[zeromq-dev] Universal Fast Sockets and ZeroMQ

Jonathan Jekeli jon.jekeli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:30:50 CEST 2014

Earlier this year, I saw some posts from someone regarding Universal Fast
Sockets, saying that they greatly decreased the latency of zeromq (
http://lists.zeromq.org/pipermail/zeromq-dev/2014-February/025452.html).
 After doing some research, tracked it back to TorusWare, a Spanish company
that advertised a gain of 2400% (
http://torusware.com/increase-zeromq-performance-by-up-to-2400/).  However,
I couldn't find any numbers outside of what they themselves advertised, and
no real documentation. I was just wondering if anyone out there had tried
the Universal Fast Sockets or had any experience or insight into them?

Thanks,

Jon