[zeromq-dev] Gossip discovery in CZMQ

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Jun 2 12:48:30 CEST 2014

Yes, something like that. Right now we're using beaconing for
discovery on local networks. This is simple but doesn't scale very
well. So my idea is to allow nodes to bind/connect and create a
loosely connected discovery network (in parallel with any actual
traffic network), to exchange endpoint/service tuples.