[zeromq-dev] LGPLv3 patent clause

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Thu Jan 30 14:11:03 CET 2014

Hi James,

As far as I have understood it, if you modify libzmq with some great
feature you pattent, then you are implicitly giving freely a licence to
all users of your libzmq version. But if your patent is on an
application of yours that makes use of libzmq, then it is alright.

With reserves since I am not a legal expert.

Laurent