[zeromq-dev] Linux: Qt support with ZeroMQ..

Lindley French lindleyf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 22:39:34 CET 2014

Question: One of the drawbacks of QT's signals and slots mechanism (which
is otherwise great) is that it supports many-to-one (like ZMQ pull or sub)
and one-to-many (like ZMQ pub), but it does't support one-to-any (like ZMQ
push).

Is there anything in any of these projects that addresses this in any way
by merging the QT and ZMQ functionality somehow?