[zeromq-dev] I found two mesh network softwares on android that might help EdgeNet happen.

crocket crockabiscuit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 01:35:02 CET 2014

There are also B.A.T.M.A.N.(Better Approach To Mobile Adhoc
Networking) and 802.11s.
Both can route packets around, and they are already in linux kernel.

Android hasn't taken up either of them yet from linux.
I guess it could be a conspiracy of mobile network companies to stop
mesh network from happening or just laziness of google.