[zeromq-dev] [zmqpp] Indentation style?

Lindley French lindleyf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 19:57:21 CET 2014

What is the defined indentation style for zmqpp? I see a lot of it uses
tabs, but a few places it uses four spaces. I want to make sure things stay
consistent. My editor is configured for 4 space indents; I prefer that
since it tends to give a more uniform look across editors.

Also, my variadic template pull request was tested on linux, but now what I
try to build on OSX I'm getting compile errors. I think it's because the
variadic add() function is being preferred to the (void*,int) overload used
by the insertion operators for some reason. I'm not sure why this would be
different between platforms.