[zeromq-dev] Custom refactoring of ZeroMQ to work with pintools...

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri Jan 24 15:29:54 CET 2014

Hi Kenneth,

Could you post a minimal example of the code that causes an error? If
possible, in C, using the low level API. First step is to let us
simply inspect this and check for obvious misuse of sockets.

The "socket operation on non-socket" can happen when you pass an
invalid argument to a zmq socket call, or when you are trying to use a
closed socket.

-Pieter