[zeromq-dev] zmq_socket_monitor blocks port of REP/REQ TCP/IP in C

Björn Kuhlbrodt bjoern.kuhlbrodt at gpsolar.com
Wed Jan 22 11:00:07 CET 2014

Hi Pieter

No offence meant. I appreciate your work and being a developer myself can full-heartedly understand that 'Hey that free stuff isn't working'-mails are not welcome.

I was trying not to complain, but to suggest to the improve the documentation. It is sometimes not clear what is widely tested and used and what's new or for limited purposes. And others may encounter the same problems.

Independent from that, I'll debug into the ZMQ sources to see what's going on. But you know what bosses are like: Once I've found a working workaround, he's not too happy to see me hanging around a 'solved' problem.
I'll try nevertheless.

A minimal test case, unfortunately, is hardly feasible. I'm moving in a million lines of closed-source code with proprietary classes for about everything. It's worth a try though.

Best regards
Björn

Dr. Björn Kuhlbrodt
Senior Software Developer
GP Inspect GmbH

Tel: +49 89 750778 4729
Fax: +49 89 750778 4710
Mail: bjoern.kuhlbrodt at gpsolar.com

GP Inspect GmbH | Hainbuchenring 9-11 | 82061 Neuried | Deutschland
Geschäftsführer | Christian Probst, Dr. Eric Rüland, Enis Ersü, Martin Heinrich
Amtsgericht München | HRB 173887

A company of ISRA VISION Group

This e-mail may contain material that is confidential, privileged and for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies. GP Inspect GmbH, ISRA VISION AG, its branches and subsidiaries herewith exclude
any liability for third-party information recognizably contained in this email or its attachments. Third-party information does not
necessarily reflect the opinion of GP Inspect GmbH or ISRA VISION AG.
WWW.GPSOLAR.COM

WWW.ISRAVISION.COM