[zeromq-dev] Inter thread communication for scalability

Lindley French lindleyf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:43:03 CET 2014

The thing is, it should be possible to make inproc sockets give you normal
C++ object semantics in certain conditions using placement new and
placement delete. However, any such effort is hindered by the fact that
libzmq's interface is in C. Even if though you're working in C++, and
libzmq is implemented in C++, that interface makes it challenging to figure
out how such an upgrade could be implemented.