[zeromq-dev] Helgrind

Steven McCoy steven.mccoy at miru.hk
Wed Jan 15 15:37:22 CET 2014

I think Helgrind is new and as a caveat is dependent upon pthread mutex for
locks which may not always be correct for situations with custom
implementations.

0mq should debug without errors, OpenPGM in 0mq may surprisingly be ok
despite the default configuration to not use the pthread mutex.

I'm certainly going to have a look, thanks.

--
Steve-o