[zeromq-dev] How do we activate and connect to WiFi hotspots in edgenets?

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 12:24:34 CET 2014

No need for decentralized authentication with bitcoin(?) We have pgp
certificates.

No need for decentralized database. All data are stored on the browser.

No need to build an app ourselves. We provide an api so that others can
make any site they want.
The only requirement is that the same origin policy is respected, that the
app only talks to the delivery provider.