[zeromq-dev] Problem with zeromq and large messages

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri Jan 3 23:23:58 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 10:04 PM, Bruno D. Rodrigues
<bruno.rodrigues at litux.org> wrote:

> No, it’s not that clear at the beginning, as you state yourself on the book. There’s a reuse of the same words for slightly different things and that is quite confusing until the boom paw moment.

True. We have worked quite hard to use "frame" for one part and
"message" for multiple parts. There's no semantics for receiving a
single frame in multiple parts... it's all kind of confusing at first.

Brant, sorry for answering "rtfm" with my email, in fact I hadn't read
your question fully. My fault.