[zeromq-dev] Heartbeating using TCP keepalives

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri Jan 3 18:46:32 CET 2014

Yes, we can do lots of things. Most of them are instant technical
debt. I'm going to repeat like a broken robot: fix only problems that
are provable, and fix those in a minimal plausible fashion. I won't
believe the difference between 1.5 and 2.0 seconds heartbeating is
significant unless I see a reproducible example.