[zeromq-dev] pyzmq curve example code

Greg Ward greg at gerg.ca
Fri Feb 28 23:47:49 CET 2014

On 25 February 2014, MinRK said:
> The weird errno should be fixed in
> master<https://github.com/zeromq/pyzmq/pull/483>.
> But this should only affect the case when libzmq is not linked against
> libsodium. Are you sure that it is?
>
> What is the output of ldd /path/to/libzmq.so?

Thanks again for all your help. I now have the security examples in
latest master of pyzmq working successfully. Going to spend some time
trying to adapt a little prototype application to use it soon.

If there is *anything* I can do to help speed up the next release of
pyzmq, let me know! I'm eager to see a version number on this stuff so
we can start to use it in earnest.

       Greg