[zeromq-dev] #zeromq meetup on Sun 23 Feb -- Curve security

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Sat Feb 22 08:10:12 CET 2014

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 6:50 AM, Drew Crawford <drew at sealedabstract.com> wrote:

> With respect to #802, several individuals including myself have volunteered
> to land the feature in the patch queue...

Thanks for bringing this back on topic. Crocket, let's stop the thread
hijack, please.

The difficulty with security is that it very rapidly explodes in
complexity. I'd like to separate out the different problems (e.g.
internal metadata plumbing vs. authentication keys). Mixing issues is
toxic. One thing at a time, minimal solutions in each case.

Drew, we're all of us volunteers here, and there's no "core team"
separate from other contributors. The more hands, the lighter the
work.

Cheers,