[zeromq-dev] #zeromq meetup on Sun 23 Feb -- Curve security

crocket crockabiscuit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 06:05:18 CET 2014

It's normal to see an issue stall for months or years. I just wanted
to point out that many corporations are designed to respond to false
emergencies created by clients/managers/executives within hours or
days. The vast majority of the global population are haunted by false
scarcity at workplace in which people believe either they don't have
enough time or they have to solve the issue immediately.

Actually, most issues don't require immediate attention most of time.