[zeromq-dev] #zeromq meetup on Sun 23 Feb -- Curve security

crocket crockabiscuit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 05:35:16 CET 2014

Your blog post about living systems says planned systems cannot
incorporate living systems. I tried to distribute decision making by
leading without authority and to adopt asynchronous communication
channels as much as possible. As a result, I was warned about
severance. I wouldn't mind unemployment normally, but I'm legally
bound to my company until Feb 2015 before which severance is a severe
damage to my life. I gave up on bringing a creative chaos to my
company.

Oh... life is sad. On the positive side, I will probably start
building new projects on top of ZeroMQ next year.

Making security convenient on user side is important. If average teen
girls had to generate a private/public key pair to log in a web
service, they would freak out.
How do you think we'll achieve security for laymen?