[zeromq-dev] #zeromq meetup on Sun 23 Feb -- Curve security

crocket crockabiscuit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:00:45 CET 2014

I read the issue briefly. I also am interested in 0mq security for my own
purpose.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to join you guys because 10pm CET is 6am
UTC+9 at which time I have to prepare for 2 hours long commute.

By the way, the issue has been going on for months. 0mq community policies
are more like a social technology than a business model, but I want to
address this community terms of business. A typical corporate
manager/executive wouldn't be patient enough to wait for indefinite amount
of time for an issue. That's why they prefer to make us suffer long commute
and interrupt us in offices. How do I best apply the wisdom of crowd to my
current company or my job?