[zeromq-dev] Poller choice in configure or poller.hpp

Olaf Mandel o.mandel at menlosystems.com
Mon Feb 17 15:39:44 CET 2014

Am 15.02.2014 12:43, schrieb Pieter Hintjens:
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Olaf Mandel <o.mandel at menlosystems.com> wrote:
>
>> Now the question becomes: does Cygwin _always_ provide poll(): then
>> poller.hpp should be updated. Or is this only on my system?
>
> Assume we don't know, and the simplest solution is to assume Cygwin
> always provides poll(), and if not, someone will yell.
-Snipp-

Hi,

I decided to go the other way and completely remove the code that
chooses the poller mechanism from poller.hpp. Now I rely on the
configure script to make the choice: pull req #899

But before this can be considered for inclusion into master, can someone
review / test it?

Thank you,
Olaf Mandel