[zeromq-dev] Peer to peer connection

Ngo Doan Lap lapngodoan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 05:47:00 CET 2014

Thank  for your answer,Ahmet Kakıcı

"Each peer will use other's public ip address to connect but you have to
forward ports to internal ip adresses.
A will connect to "tcp://87.96.124.16:xxxx" or bind to "tcp://*:xxxx".
B will connect to "tcp:173.169.213.16:xxxx" or bind to "tcp://*:xxxx".
You both have to forward xxxx port to A's and B's internal ip:port pairs."

By using a centerlized server (have public IP) we can know public IP,
private IP and internal ports of A and B.
but the issues is how do we know external port "xxxx" by using zeromq?

--
Thanks and Best Regards,
Ngo Doan Lap