[zeromq-dev] Protocol Plugins

Lindley French lindleyf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:45:38 CET 2014

I think it's a worthwhile goal. In fact, I think a lot of aspects of libzmq
which are currently hard-coded should be made more modular. There are two
issues: 1) It's a big task, as mentioned, and someone just has to do it. 2)
As a big task, it's also a big stability risk. There's a greater potential
to introduce bugs than there would be with smaller changes.