[zeromq-dev] Protocol Plugins

Benjamin Cordes benjamin.l.cordes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:01:39 CET 2014

you can do this quite easily I believe with existing patterns. one auth
server takes in requests. that server checks the request and if it is valid
forwards the request to the outside world, sending back the response. here
is the RFC for socks5: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1928.txt I assume you
only want to connect to TCP/IP, not UPD?