[zeromq-dev] CURVE cannot be activated on inproc transport ?

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Sun Feb 9 21:51:05 CET 2014

Thanks for the clarification Pieter.

In my need to proxy CURVE, the idea was to have inproc at both CURVE
end-points, before stacking the protocols. Stacking the protocols would
have been more efficient with inproc.

I do:

Client DEALER -- STREAM -- DEALER ---- wild TCP ---- ROUTER -- STREAM --
DEALER Worker
CURVE                      NULL NULL                CURVE

But the STREAM socket needs also tcp apparently.