[zeromq-dev] right patterns

Lindley French lindleyf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:28:28 CET 2014

Can you clarify the need for this priority a bit? My first thought is to
create a hierarchy, so that the "top-tier" subscribers re-publish to those
who come after them. That isn't quite right though if your condition is
that *any* of the top-tier subscribers must receive the event before a
given node does, though, only if it's that a *specific* one does.

Also be aware pub/sub doesn't mind dropping messages, so be careful using
in conjunction with the phrase "have to".