[zeromq-dev] duplicate code suppression proposal in curve

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Fri Feb 7 10:35:41 CET 2014

Le 05/02/2014 13:46, Pieter Hintjens a écrit :
> Thanks for the proposals & changes,
And thanks for your great help.

To amend my debt, I propose you a patch to suppress duplicated code in
curve_server and curve_client, concerning the encode and decode
functions. I did that some months ago before starting my work on PARANO.
It just requires a curve_common_t class that is given common methods,
and which becomes the parent of curve_client and curve_server.

Duplicate code is bad. If you find it useful and if it is accepted by
the libzmq community, I will pull request a patch for it.

Cheers,

Laurent