[zeromq-dev] Tomcat with JZMQ Error

Dominik Montada dominik.montada at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 15:38:16 CET 2014

Hello there,

we are trying to setup a webplugin which uses JZMQ for a part of the
project. Our server runs with Ubuntu 12 and we run a Tomcat 7 server there
from which this plugin is ran. When the plugin is triggered it crashes with
the following error message:

The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
<pre>javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception

in java.library.path

java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1886)

java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:849)

java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1088)

org.zeromq.ZMQ.<clinit>(ZMQ.java:40)

com.identityroulette.faceRecognition.ClientDBAdapter.isPictureInDB(ClientDBA
dapter.java:65)

com.identityroulette.FaceRecognition.doPost(FaceRecognition.java:84)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:641)

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

ZMQ and JZMQ has been successfully installed and everything is in place.
Does anyone have an idea for what causes this?

Regards

Dominik Montada

---