[zeromq-dev] attempting to build c++ version of paranoid pirate from the guide - is zmsg.hpp available

James Chapman james at linux-101.org
Fri Dec 19 15:55:56 CET 2014

I believe zmsg.hpp is an additional include that's not part of the cpp
binding or original library.
You can find it here:
https://github.com/imatix/zguide/blob/master/examples/C%2B%2B/zmsg.hpp

I personally find many of the C++ examples to be rather confusing and I
tend to write my own versions of them when I'm struggling with something.