[zeromq-dev] clrzmq and libzmq

Gil Shinar GilS at Hexagontech.co.il
Tue Dec 2 10:11:18 CET 2014

Hi Doron,

First of all thanks for the quick prompt.
I have to admit that I’m a DevOp that tried to help our developers in solving that small issue that I have mentioned in my first message in the thread.
I have read about NetMQ and consulted with our developers. They said that they have tried NetMQ and have nothing against except the fact that they need to test it as they have already tested the clrZMQ.

Thanks
Gil

From: zeromq-dev-bounces at lists.zeromq.org [mailto:zeromq-dev-bounces at lists.zeromq.org] On Behalf Of Doron Somech
Sent: 01 December 2014 15:30
To: ZeroMQ development list
Subject: Re: [zeromq-dev] clrzmq and libzmq

Why not using NetMQ?

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Gil Shinar <GilS at hexagontech.co.il<mailto:GilS at hexagontech.co.il>> wrote:
Hi all,

I have the code of clrzmq version 3.2.2. The folder tree includes a lib folder with the libzmq.dll of both 32 bit and 64 bit.
Compilation completes successfully but when I run with a sample app, I get exception on the following call:
ZmqContext.Create()

Reading about it I have found that one cannot compile the clrzmq with the lib being able to be extracted from it.
Copying the lib manually into system32 SysWow64 fixes this exception but this is not a “nice” solution.

Is there a way I can compile the clrzmq version 3.2.2 with the lib inside it so it’ll be able to be extracted during run time?

Latest clrzmq: https://github.com/zeromq/clrzmq

Thanks