[zeromq-dev] Remote client does not receive any messages

Andreas Bauer dabukster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 08:45:25 CET 2014

Sorry. This was if course not the complete source. The send/receive methods were missing, but as the problem was due to the firewall I omitted to post the complete source.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 10:42 PM, Andreas Bauer <dabukster at gmail.com> wrote:

> The code for the test cases is just the one I’ve already attached. Really
> nothing more.

Well, that explains it then. You're not using any send nor recv
methods. What's more confusing to me is how this could work on a
localhost...

-Pieter

(If you do actually have real test code, please post it, or we can't help you.)