[zeromq-dev] Introducing ZWSSock - ZeroMQ WebSocket transport bridge in C

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 21:22:00 CEST 2014

Will take a look, I'm currently working with CZMQ 2.2 so I would need to
upgrade to CZMQ 3.0.

WebServer is actually not needed, you can talk directly from the browser to
zwssock.

There is a HTML example here:
https://github.com/zeromq/zwssock/blob/master/src/CZMQ-ZWSSock/Example.html and
C example here:
https://github.com/zeromq/zwssock/blob/master/src/CZMQ-ZWSSock/main.c.

Michael also added a make file to build the project on linux.

I will write a small tutorial soon, probably tomorrow.