[zeromq-dev] Introducing ZWSSock - ZeroMQ WebSocket transport bridge in C

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Sat Aug 23 21:08:36 CEST 2014

Doron,

For what it's worth, I've moved most of the async classes in CZMQ to
the zactor model, which you can see in zmonitor, zproxy, and zauth.
This might work better for zwssock.c.

I'd like to give the code a whirl some time... could you perhaps add a
small Hello World example with instructions on how to make this work
with some random given web server?

-Pieter