[zeromq-dev] signal handling using czmq

Raju Kundhe raju2082 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:53:03 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm using `czmq` and `zmq` libraries in my code. I've registered a signal
handler for `SIGINT` by calling `signal` in main.

see code here <http://pastebin.com/PqfqbiDX>

The above code doesn't get into signal handler when `ctrl+c` interrupt is
given.

what is the problem with `czmq` or `zmq` library and how it should be
handled?

I read that, zctx set's up it's own signal handler. But, my program doesn't
terminate when ctrl+c is given even without using any signal handler' s ( I
mean, default case should be handled? ).