[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ WebSocket Transport: authentication

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:47:32 CEST 2014

I don't see ZWS as in between proxy, in the end I think it should be
another transport to zeromq.
As ZMTP designed for zeromq progressively I think ZWS should make the same
way, maybe without the versioning mistake.

So in the end (in my opinion this is not relevant for ZWS v1.0) ZWS will
have authentication which is similar to what ZMTP has and maybe the same
API will be used for both.

Anyway I think there is a long way ahead of us and we should move
progressively.