[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ WebSocket Transport

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:58:58 CEST 2014

I test the WS continuation feature, anyway we cannot use it, for the
following reasons:
* From javascript you can only send a message, not a frame
* When browser receives unfinished frame it doesn't raise the onmessage
event and wait for the last frame, then concatenating all the frames. You
don't have a way to know where the frame begin and end, for example two
frames messages, first is "Hello" and second is "World" the message will
just be "HelloWorld"