[zeromq-dev] Problems using a linux server with a windows client [REP/REQ]

Edwin van den Oetelaar edwin at oetelaar.com
Sun Aug 10 13:18:03 CEST 2014

Hello Sebastiaan,

I would try to verify that the windows machine allows for the connection at
all.
Maybe you can try to use telnet to connect to the 5555 port on the server
and assert that no firewall is blocking your connection?
Second, you could install wireshark and see if messages are moved over the
interface.

Good luck,
Edwin van den Oetelaar