[zeromq-dev] question about zbeacon

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Aug 7 14:48:57 CEST 2014

Hah, did you think of "eyre"? People have been using "jyre", "pyre", etc.

It's really cool to see these independent zyre stacks.

One thing I added recently to CZMQ was a gossip discovery protocol,
for use in Zyre. It's still quite basic but uses a TCP gossip network
to distribute peer addresses, rather than UDP beacons.

-Pieter