[zeromq-dev] zyre and hidden nodes?

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Aug 7 11:01:54 CEST 2014

Consider Zyre a meeting room where people enter and leave arbitrarily,
and can speak to each other. There's no need for upfront agreements,
so you can scale from 1 to N nodes dynamically as you like. However
nodes are fully interconnected, as the basic model is a stateless N to
N pub-sub.

This is the model I'd implement (and interoperate with, using ZRE RFC
36, to start with. We could look at adding bridging, to allow groups
of groups.

-Pieter